- This event has passed.
2019 Spring Fundraising Banquet
April 7 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
We are excited to announce that our 2019 Spring Fundraising Banquet will take place on April 7th at the Daniel Webster Inn and Spa in Sandwich, MA from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. This is the main fundraising event for the Chapter. Proceeds will be used to promote coldwater conservation on and around Cape Cod, including support of specific projects such as the Quashnet and Childs River restorations.
Along with anticipating great fellowship and outstanding cuisine at the banquet, we will have the usual fun auctions and raffles, and maybe a few special treats.
Our Fundraiser’s success will again be heavily based on donations of merchandise for our raffles and auctions. Plus, this year we are adding an opportunity for sponsorships. We need the help of all our members and friends in this endeavor. Please consider pitching in.
Here are some ideas:
- Do you know a business that would like to show their support of coldwater conservation in the Cape Cod region? We are looking for sponsors of our 2019 spring fundraising banquet. Sponsors will receive publicity, recognition and seats at the banquet.
- Do you have fishing equipment (rods, reels, flies, materials) in new or good condition you would like to donate? Can you tie some special flies for us, always a popular auction item?
- How about donating a half-day sharing some of your best techniques and a few good fishing spots with another angler? We are making a special effort to promote such trips this year.
- Would you or someone you know support us by donating of use of their vacation home/condo/camp for a week?
- Do you know a local merchant who would like to help by donating some merchandise, which could be fishing related or something that would appeal to non-fishing spouses attending our banquet?
- Can you put together and donate a gift basket (food, wine, candies, goodies)?
More information including event registration procedures will follow shortly. Contact Mike Howard for details: email@example.com or 412-418-7636